A 3 hour presentation combining the concepts of presenting materials visually and in a format that helps the audience retain the information shared.
Stories are vital to transferring information to a crowd, but if that crowd has eyeballs, telling it with visuals ensures an impact that won’t soon be forgotten. On the other hand, visuals without a story are just a slide show of pretty pictures.
Get inspired to present your materials in way that gets the audience’s attention. Find specific techniques for turning information into a visual story suited to the results you hope to achieve with your materials.
- the importance of story in instructional design and delivery
- specific methods for transforming instructional content into a story
- four models for instructional story to use in different settings
- techniques for drawing the audience into your instructional story
- techniques for defining characters in your instructional story
- how to impact corporate goals with storytelling instruction
- 3 ways to constrain your content to focus audience attention
- 5 techniques for turning text into visuals
- Explore several before and after examples
- Develop specific steps for transforming wordy content into a visual presentation